Paid Search or Pay Per Click (PPC) which is another form of Search Engine Marketing (SEM). This covers a wide range of advertising platforms and social networks. In addition to the options below you can also target people who have signed up to your email subscriptions, people that have previously visited your website and even people that match a specific demographic or interest.
- Target people who search on Google in the form of text-based search ads, graphic display ads, YouTube video ads or in-app mobile ads. There are plenty of ways to reach your target customer with Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords).
- Target people who search on Bing and within the Bing Network. This includes mobile devices, apps and sites your customers use every day, such as; Windows 10, Cortana and Office. This also includes third-party platforms such as Amazon’s devices, web results for Siri and Spotlight Search on Apple devices or maps on thousands of leading websites.
- Target people on Facebook with ads that can appear in News Feeds on desktop, mobile and in the right hand column of Facebook (on desktop).
- Ad content is sometimes paired with news about social actions that your customer’s friends have taken, for example ‘liking’ a Page.
- Your customer’s friends might see news about the social actions they have taken in Facebook ads.